Newt First candidate to poll above 40%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow, you're very sensitive over that, aren't you? You can dry your eyes, I won't bring it up again now that I see how distressed it makes you.

#11     Dec 14, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

RCG is it true that the reason you wear you hair in dread locks is so that the doctors have something to hold on to while they are plowing you from behind?

#12     Dec 14, 2011
  3. +1

Newt will probably self destruct own his own in the general.If not he has tons of baggage,tons of flip flops ,women hate him , he cant raise money,he looks like an old fat angry pillsbury dough boy not a president .The hard right may buy his bullshit but moderates and independents wont

#13     Dec 14, 2011
  4. Does not distress me at all Tsing, just shows your maturity level:D

If that's the best you can do, it's the best you can do. It's not your fault. I blame your parents:)

#14     Dec 14, 2011
  5. Uh oh, another one with "the gay":D :D

#15     Dec 14, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Funny, you got so defensive on that example it was like a whiny little girl. But if you're cool with it, I'm cool with it.

Go on posting more useless nonsense.

Incidentally, I voted for Obama the first time around (as I said many times - something I sorely regret). So your little GOP label is rather cute, but incorrect.

I am a fiscal conservative, but social liberal.

#16     Dec 14, 2011
  7. Hey, racism, sexism, anti-intellectualism and homophobia are all hallmarks of the GOP. If you hint that men should not be nurses, then women should not be doctors, and that is sexist.

Perhaps your silly comments about male nurses was a fluke, and I will let it go at that.

Carry on.

#17     Dec 14, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My silly comment about nurses was to prove that there is a way to get into discussion about something an article (or in the case of the OT, a poll) reveals, and there is a trolling way. You chose the trolling way.

Your intent was not to discuss or debate anything. Your intent in posting the thread was to get a rise out of folks on the right side of the isle. What's more, you know it was.

As for men being nurses - if men want to be nurses, let them. It's a good paying job and it's always in demand. Who am I to tell men what they should do for a living?

#18     Dec 14, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

There. Fixed that error for you, bud. Remember, Martin Luther King was a Republican! And, the KKK is a hallmark of the Democrats.

#19     Dec 14, 2011
  10. I thought Magna said you could not do that pspr. Don't wanna see you get banned, Magna has some pull around here so I hear.

Seriously, no joke.

#20     Dec 14, 2011