Newt First candidate to poll above 40%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Speaks to the true heart and soul of the GOP:D

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This thread was obviously created with no other purpose other than to troll for replies. Please ignore it.

3. byteme

byteme

So the right kind of thread to start is one where you don't want anyone to reply?

4. It was a statement and it does speak to the soul of the GOP. As you are very well aware, Tsing.

Of course, since you went all high school, let me be the first to say you are definitely free to ignore any and all threads that I start or post to.:)

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, the right kind of thread to start is one where you offer a lucid point of view, with something that brings with it the opportunity to enter a discussion or debate.

There is a difference between

"Article: 35% of male nurses are found to be cross dressers according to latest study" (followed by study)

and

"male nurses dress in drag!"

One is done to spark conversation (which may eventually turn into an argument if history is to be followed in this forum), the other is done to spark a flame war.

Shocking that I have to point out something so obvious to you.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

since I went all high school? What does that even mean?

As for ignoring you, it is becoming tempting to add you to the list of those who contribute very little outside of slander or insult.

7. newt will be their man.he is not to be taken lightly. he can win.

8. You really think so Free Thinker ?I think Obama slaughters him in a general election

9. It means you cannot respond any better than making silly jokes about males nurses, like a 16 year old boy with acne:D

The GOP in you came out real quick tho, you sexist POS:p

10. I agree with AK, he might be their guy, but no way can he win. Unless I have grossly overestimated the electorate, which I do not think I have.

#10     Dec 14, 2011