Newspaper Publishes Gun Owners' Names and Addresses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

If so not very smart on the newspapers part. Since most firearms used in crimes ARE stolen.

It's been proven repeatedly to be both expensive and ineffective in reducing gun crime. Ergo there is no other point.

#11     Dec 25, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

I think you may enjoy this. I find it pretty damn funny. A face book response to the paper:

"Do you fools realize that you also made a map for criminals to use to find homes to rob that have no guns in them to protect themselves? What a bunch of liberal boobs you all are," wrote one reader.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/newspaper-gun-owners-map/2012/12/26/id/469039

Perhaps this paper inadvertently increased gun ownership! LOL.

#12     Dec 26, 2012
  3. We probably should thank this newspaper. Their odious report now gives us solid grounds for opposing any registration laws.

There are obvious public safety threats from disclosing the locations privately held firearms are stored. It is irresponsible to create the sort of data bases that can generate this kind of information. Who would we ever want to trust with it?

#13     Dec 26, 2012
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So according to the liberal media there is no difference between a law-abiding gun owner and criminal sex offender. Both should be treated the same.

#14     Dec 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pretty much.

I just watched the NRA Meet the press interview. No matter how many facts, explanations and examples the NRA guy threw out there. The host just kept repeating the same stupid assertion over and over. "It might not work, it might not work". (Armed school guards)

Exactly what we see here daily from our resident liberals. They're not interested in rational discussion, history, explanation, valid studies or facts. They expect you to close your eyes (and your mind) and just fucking agree with them PERIOD

#15     Dec 26, 2012
  6. Now you get the picture. Anyone who disagrees with their agenda must be identifed. They learned well from their facist forefathers. Expect to be marked, labeled and catagorized as a non conformist. The re-education camps can't be far behind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oADlQPJ_Zfc

#16     Dec 26, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn! So according to them I'm a racist AND a non conformist? LOL

#17     Dec 26, 2012
  8. You sir, are now the lowest form of American. You are white, male, and worst of all, you have the unbridled arrogance to disagree and ask questions of our Dear Leader. Even a black one legged lesbian can't do that. You have an opinion and somehow, (pause while I catch my breath), you expect that opinion to be heard. The nerve! You are a menace to society and will be dealt with accordingly. Off to the camps.

#18     Dec 26, 2012
  9. =============
    Great ad:D

But ,too bad for crooks, some homeowners / guys/girls own riot guns [12 guage shotguns...];
    & don't disclose it.:D

The market changed-LOL;
    it used to be you could buy 12 guage riot guns easy/cheap.Wise buyers simply took most of that supply:cool:

#19     Dec 26, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

They really gonna be mad when the confiscation and arrest records are published.

#20     Dec 26, 2012