News!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Man Arrested for Indecent Exposure
    New York (Associated Press) -

A man was arrested last night near 27'th street in Manhattan after being found in the nude outside of a popular Irish Pub. The man was apprehended by two police officers after they caught him with his pants around his ankles trying to unlock his car door.

Referring to himself as Mr. Market, officers struggled with the large man while he resisted arrest.

"I have no idea what he was saying," said Officer Williams. "He was screaming incoherently about being profitable with consecutive stocks trades and yelling at pedestrians to visit a Yahoo Group."

The two officers wrestled Mr. Market into the patrol car and took him to the station for processing. While in lockup, Mr. Market began screaming, "Bring me your finest meats and cheeses." Two large black men then stood up behind Mr. Market and said, "I've got your meat right here, white prince."

Mr. Market was released the following morning and was last seen walking with a slight limp towards downtown Manhattan.

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D .......................

3. I thought it was that Naked Cowboy guy...

or wait...

Mr. Market is the Naked Cowboy...

Hrrmmm....

4. Brother Aphie,

Thank you for this important news on Brother mrmarket... it is good to know that he is not too badly injured... he is a True Brother who has just had a "fulfilling" experience...

Love,
    Candle

5. "Two cops?" Two cops to handle MrMarket???? I don't think so. It would have taken at least a dozen of NY's finest to subdue a man of his size, strength and educational achievements.

6. Yes, it is true. Mrmarket was found in the nude, and it was indecent.

At first the police called the fire department to try to hose him down with a firehose, but when they discovered it was actually hair on his body, they all barfed up their morning donuts.

[​IMG]

7. I love this place:D :D :D :D

LMFAO!!!

8. Exclusve Photos now available!!!!