news trader friendly forex brokers. Need recommendation

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Your broker doesn’t want you to lose. In fact, your broker doesn’t really care whether you win or lose. They will get their share no matter what the outcome of your trade is. They simply want to make you trade more because that’s how they will make more money from you.

#61     Nov 24, 2021
  2. From my experience with several brokers, I would recommend FP markets because they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

Their customer service is also polite and quick in responding to clients' queries, even through emails or live chats.

#62     Mar 2, 2022
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

Well I have experience trading news at Tickmill and Hotforex. Spread widening and difference in execution speed with non-busy time is ok. I trade NFP, ECB releases, CPI reports, rate decisions. Despite simplicity I would advice you to record tick data from brokers during several events and see how spreads behave. It's really important to understand which is better market or limit orders how to set stop loss and take profit, etc.

#63     Mar 8, 2022
  4. I cant comment about brokers not wanting us to lose or win even, brokers want traders to trade at the end of the day and make money from spreads (well thats the narrative anyway) so I can safely say good brokers are good at keeping clients despite wins or loses, and push to provide better trading conditions, but its not like we should rely on brokers to win trades

#64     Mar 25, 2022
  5. kroxobor

kroxobor

Retail news trading is quite unpredictable, getting good fills consistently.. you may need to try 40-50 brokers before you can find one that will offer good execution and pay profit. The strategy is simple means trading edge is in the technical implementation.

#65     Mar 27, 2022
  6. It’s been a long while since I have been using Fxview and one thing that I can strongly affirm is that I have never experienced any price manipulations on the broker’s part. I think it's the same with all the regulated brokers generally. Is there anyone who has experienced otherwise?

#66     May 3, 2022
  7. i can recommend Aximtrade. They have cent account (micro) and min deposit of $1 so it good for new traders that just want to put in low amount of money and learn how to trade on live trading.

#67     May 8, 2022
  8. S.Luke

S.Luke

The suitable broker for news trading in my opinion is FP Markets, the spreads start from as low as 0.0pips and it is stable even during high volatile market news events.

#68     May 18, 2022
  9. For news trading, low spread brokers work best, turnkeyforex and paxforex both offer spreads as low as 0.1 pips. Also slippage is minimal, another important factor for news trading.

#69     May 20, 2022
  10. kroxobor

kroxobor

Slippage and spread during normal times is not an indicator that brokers will be good for news trading. Some low spread brokers increase spreads 10x or even 20x during news release. Only after many tests you will be able to make right choice. And only ECN brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex should be considered because STP brokers are not good for news trading.

#70     May 24, 2022