news trader friendly forex brokers. Need recommendation

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Sep 25, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

You have lost your argument but try to pick up nonsense as excuses.
    There are nothing I can talk to you before you provide more evidences to back you up, which you failed.
    If you can only find one company so far, then shut up and try to find more before you come back.

#51     Oct 8, 2019
  2. DevBru

DevBru

Alright smartass, here is the next one from your list. I bet i can find something on all of them if i put some time in it.

https://po.tradersway.com/themes/default/uploads/agreement.pdf

Page 31 says:

"The Company acts as a market maker and as a broker (intermediary between the Customer and the exchange), and is counterparty per each transaction with the Customer."

On another page it says:

"The Customer acknowledges that the Company and its Associated Companies provide a diverse range of financial services to a broad range of customers and counterparties and circumstances may arise in which the Company, the Company's Associated Companies may have a material interest in a Bet with or for the Customer or where a conflict of interest may arise between your interest and those of the other customers or counterparties or ourselves."

#52     Oct 9, 2019
    p0box4 likes this.
  3. ashveer

ashveer

do you use pending orders

#53     Oct 11, 2019
  4. bbpp

bbpp

Yes, I do.
    On MT5, pending order--stop buy or stop sell.
    Most of my orders are stop orders for entries and exits.

#54     Oct 11, 2019
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Yes a couple of times. In one of it I was refunded. Overall I'm satisfied, but as @bd10 said regulated exchanges looks better for news trading because of no conflict of interest. But will you be able to be first in execution there?

#55     Oct 16, 2019
  6. DevBru

DevBru

How would you execute your orders? Market, limit or stop market orders?

#56     Oct 16, 2019
  7. pipeguy

pipeguy

Stop market orders, but sometimes I use limit to play on the pullbacks, rare and risky occasions which I don't fully understand, they are smaller in profit but more manageable as loads on servers decrease at the time of order opening.

#57     Nov 5, 2019
  8. beebop

beebop

bbpp

Numerous investigations have shown that 90% of retail brokers that use MT4 as their platform are scammers and manipulate prices to the detriment of their clients. It was designed right at the start to enable them to do that. You are either in denial or, more likely, work for one of those scammers. Either way you have no idea what you're talking about. Like Donald Trump, you're a purveyor of fake news lol

#58     Mar 27, 2020
  9. Xwell

Xwell

I would not be so categorical, because in each situation you need to understand thoroughly.

#59     Jan 25, 2021
  10. I don’t think it’s a secret that your broker trades against but you cannot call it foul play because you won’t lose anything and still have the opportunity to make money.

#60     Nov 24, 2021