news trader friendly forex brokers. Need recommendation

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Sep 25, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Do they bet against customers?
    Whatever new excuses you pick up, they don't validate you claims that forex brokers bet against customers.They only prove that you have been spreading misleading information on this thread.

As for your "things to be concerned", experienced traders all know they are nonsense .

LOL.
    From the things you dig so deeply into my listed brokers, one can imagine you must also put great effort to dig deeply into the forex brokers whom you claim to bet against customers, but for 4 days you could only find one that fit your claim.
    That proves your claim is not true.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    #31     Oct 6, 2019
  2. bd10

bd10

Whether they bet against the customer or not should be in 7 out of 10 the least of one's worries! The counterparty risk any potential client with these 7 would run is incalculable.

The counterparties I deal on a daily basis with are all investment banks, and before we onboard any new bank, we go through a 6-months KYC process which has to be cleared by counterparty risk, compliance and the legal team. The bank will do the same thing its side and then we can trade OTC. I know that process very well as we just onboarded another liquidity provider a few months back.

So, don't talk to me about "no experienced trader cares about those". I deal at an institutional level. "As for your "things to be concerned", they are nonsense and no experienced traders care about those." -- this just shows you have not a shred of an idea, none whatsoever!

#32     Oct 6, 2019
  3. bbpp

bbpp

Admit your claim is false and misleading instead of diverting the topic.
    Do they bet against customers?
    Do they prove you have been misleading people on this thread?

You kept posting false information and whatever you say have no credit.

#33     Oct 6, 2019
  4. bbpp

bbpp

You spend 4 days only to find one broker who bet against customers.
    If I put the same effort, I can find 100 brokers who don't bet against customers.
    We can make a conclusion that there are still forex brokers who bet against customers, but such brokers are rare now. Most forex brokers don't bet against customers.

#34     Oct 6, 2019
  5. DevBru

DevBru

6. DevBru

DevBru

7. bbpp

bbpp

I don't know where you got that and what that means, but I just went to chat and talked to TURNKEY FOREX:

Visitor 12:33
    Hi
    Support 12:33
    Hello
    Do you take the other side of customers' trades?
    No We are pure ECN brokers
    ok, thx
    Read
    Most welcome

#37     Oct 8, 2019
  8. DevBru

DevBru

The documents are there for everbody to download.

#38     Oct 8, 2019
  9. bbpp

bbpp

So you must misunderstood the documents.

#39     Oct 8, 2019
  10. DevBru

DevBru

Lol, it are their words, not mine.

#40     Oct 8, 2019
    p0box4 likes this.