News Sources

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SCI new york, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Everyone, especially on here, knows about all the news sources that the public uses, cnbc, the journal whichever, and I think everyone can agree that its almost entirely constant negativity and even good news is spun into bad, so are there any news sources out there that aren't out to just sell fear or the end of the world? I was on business insider this morning and just about every article has collapse, fail, demise, loss, disaster, or something along those lines in the headlines and throughout. So any sources out there taking the other side?

2. business insider this morning and just about every article has collapse, fail, demise, loss, disaster, or something along those lines in the headlines and throughout.
    --------------
    time to buy:confused:

3. oh I agree, i've been long and will stay long, but I was curious if there are any positive news sources out there.

4. CNBC has a vested interest in keeping the mom and pop investors in the game and mom and pop investors are net long....they don't spin everything in negativity, if anything they do the opposite.

5. Have you been watching cnbc?