news being used as traps?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mute9003, May 7, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

While I don't bother to see what the "news" released is, I will watch for setups and triggers directly after "news" releases...
    Trade the reaction to the reaction for as long as it keeps throwing triggers on a fast chart.

https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar#upnext

#31     May 9, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    Good points +good %
    OH NO, dont tell me you study trends also??:D:D
    WOW that explains a bunch\
    past week\
    last 2 weeks \
    last 2 months\
    YTD\
    30 minute trends, past 2 weeks, past 2 months YTD.
    And notice how the taking snake media tries to disrespect capitalism if DOW is down or SPY is down, never mind SDOW goes up when dow is down/good news.
    Talking snake does promote bit con traps.

#32     May 10, 2022
  3. smallfil

smallfil

There are still enough fools in the stockmart that do. CNBC and Bloomberg would not have any viewers left if not for the legions of traders flocking to those financial shows. Cramer has his army of retail traders hanging on his every word. Amazing, a number of those asking Cramer for advice---have stocks they have bought and continue to hang on letting their losses pile up. His advice is to hold the stock and it will go back up. Maybe, maybe not.

#33     May 10, 2022
    jys78 likes this.
  4. jys78

jys78

Truly incredible. I suppose there is always a new generation learning the hard way...

#34     May 15, 2022
  5. trading economic data can be a good opportunity as it can create short-term movement, however, people really need to learn to dissect what news they should focus on or what's good information to make use of.

#35     May 17, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  6. Traders should only hang on to reliable and legit sources of information. And in my view bloomberg is the best source.

#36     May 31, 2022
  7. Lustrous

Lustrous

There is so much misinformation that people would believe anything. This could lead to incorrect analysis and bad decisions. So traders should authenticate their information from legit resources before making a move.

#37     Jun 13, 2022
  8. maxinger

maxinger

We don't have that problem.

You might be the only one reading that news.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    #38     Jun 13, 2022