News Anchor: Rachel Maddow Angry Young Man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I often wonder why that carpet-munching butch-dyke is even on tv. I seldom tune in, usually flipping through, but never watch for very long as she spews vomit with every dispicable word. When a commercial break does end my misery, I make note to never patronize any advertiser that would allow their 'wares to be offered on her ass-hatery of a talk-show. She is the epitome of disgust. Fine, she's a lesbian, we get it, what make her think that what she has to say is relavent to any of us non-queer 'mericuns. I can't use the word "straight" cause the liberal pillow-bitters would call me a bigot. How is it that dykes even get air-time? Fuck the new-normal.

#21     Nov 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#22     Nov 15, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I'm looking forward to the day they open season. After all, they are nothing better than common thieves.

#23     Nov 15, 2012
  4. She's on TV because she's smart, perceptive, non-hysterical and unfailingly polite to her conservative guests. You may judge her using different criteria but most most thinking, non-bigoted normal people do not. She does not spew hate but it sure seems like you do.

#24     Nov 15, 2012
  5. Hey, I found a picture of you on the internet...

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 15, 2012
  6. Go fuck your brother.

#26     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Major Horse Shit

#27     Nov 16, 2012
  8. She's on MSNBC because she fills a quota. Does she rant and rave? Not usually. But her message is far from tolerant. She's a my way or the highway radical leftist. She hates with a smile, and that my friend is the most dangerous kind of person.

#28     Nov 16, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Sort of like Obama.

#29     Nov 16, 2012