News Anchor: Rachel Maddow Angry Young Man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm, in that case we apparently have a number of those here in this forum.

#11     Nov 15, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

If you are a Black AA sympathizer you fall under the umbrella of being able to call detractors racists.

#12     Nov 15, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its their world now. We're close to the point where conservatives will have to hide/conceal themselves for survival.

I never thought I would see anything like this in the USA. I'm quickly accepting that we're going to be living in Bizarro World for now on and I'm figuring out how to game it.

#13     Nov 15, 2012
  4. it's amazing that a clown like you believes that his "value system" and opinions/views about what should or could be the values of this Country.
    I really earnestly, seriously wonder if deep inside you know what a loser and worthless POS you 'sound like' with all your ad hominem comments on this message board about other people, politicians etc. that you don't like or you disagree with. You incessantly act like a low-class dick whenever I read this forum [about 3xs a month] then point fingers at others with different views.

#14     Nov 15, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, those fucking liberals always trying to ram their agenda down everyone's throat.

#15     Nov 15, 2012
  6. ok I'll say it, she {oh :D } doesn't have a dick but she sure ACTS LIKE ONE .

c'mon man look at the picture.

It says prepubescent boy all over it.

#16     Nov 15, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Someday we'll be treating liberals like prairie dogs. It will be good sport to pop them off as they stick their little pointy heads up out of their holes. It may be the only way to get back to normalcy. :D

#17     Nov 15, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

If she were a man her name would be "Dick"

#18     Nov 15, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It is what everybody is thinking but nobody is saying.

#19     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well, maybe we have something to look forward to after all.

#20     Nov 15, 2012