Newly Poor Swell Lines at Food Banks Nationwide

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Bob111

Bob111

when i was in US for first time, i live in neighborhood with people,who probably fit in these couple income range. that was in 1994..i bought a 91 ford taurus..on parking lot my car is newest car,compared to others. most of them 8-15 years old..i still have a picture of this parking lot somewhere..those are people,who live within their needs..
    long story short-we are nowhere near to those times..we,my family have pretty decent income,but we live right now on same 55K, just like those people..absolutely no problem..and yes, i still drive 8 years old car,even i can afford a f* Bentley..we should ask them,what cars they have and where they live, and how much they spend on "entertainment" and restaurants monthly?
    i totally agree with previous posters-they not even trying to cut their spending and plan their life accordingly. we are not there yet..
    ps

the other day my wife was in NY..unable to get into Macy's,because too many shoppers in it! last weekend i was having a lunch @ olive garden..man..there is like 50 people in line to get some food! they starving :D :D

#21     Feb 20, 2009

2. Organopoticos.

#22     Feb 20, 2009