Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by AbbyNormal, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon

#11     Jun 23, 2003
  2. I guess not... I hadn't been reading much today. I was thinking of that supposed Oxford person from a few weeks ago.

Thanks for clearing that up!

#12     Jun 23, 2003
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Come on, you can't just respond to a parody of this caliber just pretending to be giving an honest answer - many folks will think you don't get it. Try for over the top like this:

While Schill Securities rarely take high risk traders such as yourself (even if they provide 100% of their trading capital), you trade in such small size that they might consider it. Normally, they wouldn't even consider a barely profitable, wet-behind-the ears newbie - but with a degree from one of the top schools in the country I think I can convince the suits to take you on (as a personal favor to me). We might even be able to give you our standard rate of just 8 cents per share commisions.

PM me, and I'll send you their 900 number.

#13     Jun 23, 2003
  4. I heard Shill just opened its new office in South Korea.

#14     Jun 23, 2003
  5. Hey, thanks a lot for telling me, not enough sleep and a lot of trading equals me looking like an idiot and not getting the joke. DUHHHHHH. I am never responding to a post again when i had 4 hours of sleep.

#15     Jun 23, 2003

6. Abby....when you went to Harvard, did they teach you anything about umm.......research? What the hell are you doing here? I fI was a great looking guy, I wouldn't go to a dating service for a date. C'mon Abby work that PhD stuff on me. I'm lying on the couch. "Now, when I was five years old, my dad......................"

#16     Jun 24, 2003
  7. Thanks for all your input...Ive Narrowed my choice to a company called Anover and another company that i can't really remember the name...Merrill Lunch or something like that???:confused:

I'll let you know how it turns out.

BTW thanks for the PM Donald duck...I'll check that out too:D

#17     Jun 24, 2003