Newbie wants HTLJ.PK opinion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Vin Diesel, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Heartland Inc?

I already did a search and can't come up with anything unbiased. Yahoo seems to say good things,but that's it.

If this seems like a real loser-where would you guys recommend a greenhorn go for low-dollar stock investing? This site came recommend highly over all others-that's why I posted.

Oh yeah-what do you guys think of Mitsubishi Motors? I think they are going to make money for me. Got shares there. I know it's a long shot but they've got rich parents and no choice but to compete here in America.

Thanks for your patience. Any book recommendations?

-Robert

2. Its not ".PK", it's ".OB"

Sorry.........

Anyone.................

3. You're in the wrong forum. Nobody here can predict the future, either.

4. If you're gonna get started investing, I wouldn't recommend starting with the pink sheets. Penny stocks may be cheap, but it doesn't matter. You lose 100% of your investment whether the stock is $0.85 or $85.00.

I'd recommend checking out http://www.otcbb.com/investorinformation/investorinfo.stm

to see the risks in bulletin boards and pink sheets compared to the "normal" OTC and listed stock market.

Just my opinion though.

5. da-net

da-net

Most of the things you are asking for except for the opinions of the two stocks you mention can be obtained by searching the threads on this forum. If you take the time to read the posts you will gain lots of knowledge. The other places to go for knowledge is John Murphy's Stockcharts.com chartschool; www.trade2win.com has excellent articles; www.stockfetcher.com has a good screen program and the forums are mostly for newbies; there is a stockfetcher user group that I am told that likes day trading pennys, it is a yahoo group