Newbie Traders: I need you to help me

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, May 5, 2014.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'll just make this quick.

If you are a new or struggling equities trader, I need your help. It will only take you a few minutes.

What is your biggest problem? Do you struggle with finding the best stocks to buy or sell? Psychology? Developing a method or overall plan? Something else?

If you could wave a magic wand and have that problem magically disappear, what would that mean for you? How would your trading and life change?

I'm not trying to sell you anything, I'm just curious what you need help with. If you will take the time to answer this question it will help me to help you and other traders. Once you reply send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a video and audio that shows you the single setup that has been responsible for most of the money I have ever made trading stocks -and it's working now just as well as it did in the late 90's when I started.

You will not be added to any email list, you won't get any sort of promotion - just a link to something that has helped hundreds of other traders.

Thanks,
    Brandon

2. You don't have to be new to be "struggling". There have been loads of people who have made money daytrading equities for 8-10 years but have now been forced to leave the business in recent years.

I think the biggest mistake is that people think once the light turns on, it stays on forever. Just doesn't work that way.

Anyway good to see you back. It's been years.

3. ofthomas

ofthomas

1) Risk Management
    2) Finding a method that suits my personality

4. i would love to learn from you sir

5. deaddog

deaddog

Take the emotion out of trading.

No emotion means you could follow your plan to the letter. Nothing to be afraid of, no greed clouding your judgement, you wouldn't be concerned about being right or looking stupid and you wouldn't care when you lost a little or what the market did after you closed the trade.

ubo likes this.