Newbie to Forex Looking for a Strategy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trainee2006, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Can anyone recommend a intra-day strategy for a forex beginner. I can't believe that the only way I can learn forex is by taking a big buck$ course advertised on TV!

I heard that the best (i.e. most active) times to do intraday trading is in the morning (eastern standard time). Is this true?

Is the new Boris Schlossberg book good for me?

thanks!

2. Watch 2:00am(est) when London opens too...

I heard that the best (i.e. most active) times to do intraday trading is in the morning (eastern standard time). Is this true?

3. Get backtesting software and come up with something that works or at least see for yourself that much of what is recommended doesn't work.

4. I took a course at fxcm. The instructors are very well informed. U can buy an advanced course for $168 US i think. But the beauty in that is - that you get course instructors for a year. Thats like having a personal mentor. The beginners course is abit more expensive but there is more information covered in it.

5. Holmes

Holmes

Those who know... do.
    Those who don't know... teach.

And you want some cream with that too?

LOL

:D

Holmes

6. well they know allot about what the fed is thinking and what causes interest rates to go up and inflation ect... However i would still get a mentor - Somonel who is actually making money in the markets.

7. jebigabre

jebigabre

Is the course they are offering Peter Bains Pivot trading course?Because I see that Bain recommends them. I know its not their course they use it to get accounts.