newbie searching broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by tommytoptrader, Feb 18, 2004.

1. josbarr

josbarr

They do verify it

#11     Feb 24, 2004
  2. That's BULL.........and you know it....Do you think I was born yesterday?....End of discussion

Michael B.

P.S. where is your disclosure and authorization paperwork if they "VERIFY" your balance sheet?.....pre-madona's in this business have no business posting here...

#12     Feb 24, 2004
  3. I had an acoount at ameritrade. I'm Dutch, living in France. However, I went through the papermill. They shipped me the signup forms, send them back, etc.etc. Worked for me , but took a while. But I'm not talking 3-4 years ago...

#13     Feb 24, 2004
  4. josbarr

josbarr

No bull.

QUOTE]Quote from ElectricSavant:

That's BULL.........and you know it....Do you think I was born yesterday?....End of discussion

Michael B.

P.S. where is your disclosure and authorization paperwork if they "VERIFY" your balance sheet?.....pre-madona's in this business have no business posting here...
    [/QUOTE]

#14     Feb 24, 2004
  5. Ok...smarta%^ tell me who they called to verify your balance sheet....also show me in the regulations where they are obligated to check out the validity of your declaration.... also give me the title of the form you signed giving them power of atty to check into your personal financial affairs....

Michael B.

[/QUOTE]

#15     Feb 24, 2004
  6. OK, thank you all for the replies! :)

I think Choicetrade is the thing for me: Cheap and easy. No requirements. No RT Charts, but I get them.
    Anyone any objection against Choicetrade (like, they eat my money and send me the sh..?) :eek:

btw, josbarr, could you tell HOW they do verify your financial requirements exactly?

Tom

#16     Feb 27, 2004
  7. FYI - you can use ChoiceTrade with QuoteTracker, so you would have RT charts

#17     Feb 27, 2004
  8. mike2203

mike2203

Tom,

Have you already experience with ChoiceTrade.

Appreciate if you share it.

Currently I am considering to join them or Rushtrade.

Rgs

#18     Mar 14, 2004