newbie question(s)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by malaka56, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Deptrai

Deptrai

#11     Nov 28, 2005
  2. Thank you Deptrai - I will research Gain Capital.

#12     Nov 28, 2005
  3. Deptrai

Deptrai

Steve, I don't think that you are any good. You are just a member of the 99% who eventually lose in forex. Who are these reputable professionals who you refer to? Maybe you should read the Paul Tudor Jones section of "Market Wizards". Just because you are not good enough to figure out Elliot Wave theory doesn't mean you have to trash it. I know that you are frustrated because you are a bad forex trader, but you are taking your frustration out on the wrong trader. Nothing that you have posted makes me believe that you are a member of the elite 1% of all forex traders. You can't take 400 pips out of a trade like me can you, Steve? Of course not. You are a bad forex trader. If you want to insult a trader, then insult a trader for their inability to trade. Don't insult their intelligence by calling them an idiot because intelligence has no correlation with trading skill. EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I have already demonstrated that I have trading skill. Next time you want to have a war of words, make sure you don't pick a fight with an elite forex trader like me.

#13     Nov 28, 2005
  4. Trayo

Trayo

Hello late apex. Would indeed be interested in hearing you fill in the blanks.

Thanks!

#14     Dec 27, 2005
  5. sccz97

sccz97

hehe....this would be funny if it wasn't so tragic

#15     Dec 28, 2005