Newbie here, looking for broker suggestions.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxforlife, Aug 6, 2021.

1. before choosing any broker you can trade in demo to see their trading performance, this can be a good approach really

#31     Jan 27, 2022
  2. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Really so? Have been scalping with fxview at present and earlier with tickmill. I have not encountered such a restriction on style with the brokers though they both are regulated. Might be the broker you’re using restricts considering the region where you belong to.

#32     Jan 27, 2022
  3. Killjoy

Killjoy

If you are a beginner, I would suggest you to start with a demo account and hone your skills. For going live, look for brokers, such as Coinexx and FreshForex, who offer micro lots because risk management becomes very difficult as a beginner and it is something that you don’t get to learn properly on a demo account as well. Trading a smaller lot size gives you more control.

#33     Jan 28, 2022
  4. yes thats true, forexpeacearmy is good place to check for broker feedback and their broker rating is accurate

#34     Jan 28, 2022
  5. FPA is really good , thanks for agree

#35     Feb 1, 2022
  6. Rodri

Rodri

Since you are a newbie, I recommend trying Avatrade or FP Markets because I have used them during my initial stages and they provide educational materials like e-books, video tutorials, free demo account to practice and develop new skills.

#36     Jul 5, 2022
  7. I suggest first trading using a demo account before going live. You can try Avatrade or FP Markets demo accounts since they also provide educational materials like e-books, video tutorials, and more for traders venturing into forex for the first time.

#37     Jul 12, 2022
  8. Since you are a newbie, I suggest trading with a low-cost broker like FP Markets. It has a micro lot with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and the customer service is quick in responding to queries.

#38     Jul 14, 2022
  9. we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used

#39     Jul 20, 2022
  10. Logan15

Logan15

If you are a newbie with no demo trading experience, I suggest first trading using a demo account because it has no risk or money involved.

For newbies looking for live trading experience, it is best to trade with micro lots brokers such as FP Markets to avoid higher risk and money. It is also reliable since they are regulated by ASIC & CYSEC.

#40     Jul 20, 2022