Newbie here, looking for broker suggestions.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxforlife, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Jenzien

Jenzien

I suggest trading with FP Markets they are suitable for beginner traders since they have demo account and also provide E-books and tutorial videos.

#21     Dec 10, 2021
  2. traderjo

traderjo

Excelent points
    Excellent points ... or better trade Fx futures on central exchange like CME group

#22     Dec 13, 2021
  3. You can check out finprotrading
    Spreads from 0.1 pips
    Commission - $2 rt
    Their min deposit balance required is $5 so you can easily test their live trading conditions.

#23     Dec 13, 2021
  4. The best way to go about this is by creating demo accounts and checking out lots of options before settling for one.

#24     Dec 14, 2021
  5. It is obvious to get confused when there are so many options to choose from. Try filtering brokers on the basis of your trading needs to narrow down the options.

#25     Dec 14, 2021
  6. actively

actively

#26     Dec 14, 2021
  7. newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should chose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#27     Jan 7, 2022
  8. most of the brokers dont allow scalping in their trading platform right now , so scalpers fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

#28     Jan 10, 2022
  9. I trade hotforex, pretty good if i may say, another broker would be lmfx, pretty popular with US traders and do crypto withdrawals.

#29     Jan 19, 2022
  10. before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to move on FPA which contains all brokers real review.

#30     Jan 26, 2022