Newbie asking how could i get the 100 millisecond chart?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mcgene4xpro, May 20, 2010.

1. That looks like a good equity curve, if you multiply by the signals by -1 somewhere along the way.

#61     May 25, 2010
  2. :)

#62     May 25, 2010
  3. Actually, the signals to Hershey's "method" are frequent and no better than flipping a coin so it's transaction costs that pull the equity curve down.

#63     May 26, 2010
  4. The OP raised some Q's about speed and that relates to making money.

Attached are a few characterisitcs of trading.

Rodney King doesn't "get it" when it comes to various trading money velocities.

He can check the trading frequency row and profit per trade row to better understand how making money works with various instruments and skill levels.

#64     May 31, 2010
  5. Wow, flamed by the famous original Dr Hershey. That takes my E'trader career to the next level!

#65     Jun 1, 2010
  6. Wouldn't your screen be of just one giant line with those milli-second chart?!?!

#66     Jun 2, 2010
  7. Do you know what. Now i dont need to get this 100 ms chart anymore. I think what i need is a fast execution terminal.

Who knows more about broker neutral platforms, please let me know.

I am worry that the terminal will be quick but the broker execution will be lagging. So i will lose the optimum entry.

Please who knows a solution to get a very quick execution system " platform + broker" under the 100 ms for the entry and the exit. Please let me know

Thanks Elites

#67     Jun 2, 2010
  8. maxpi

maxpi

good, I'm glad you resolved the 100ms chart thingy... good luck!!

#68     Jun 2, 2010
  9. most intelligent, not insulting, statement i've ever read from this db, and ironically, i agree. why not just sit back and snag the slowpokes on low frequency? low-hanging fruit is the ripest on the tree.

#69     Jun 4, 2010
  10. if u have to ask such a question u don't belong in the game lol.

#70     Jun 4, 2010