Newark Mayor Cory Booker saves woman from fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 13, 2012.

1. In all honesty I kinda doubt Christie can run anywhere, but you obviously are nothing like him where it counts (common sense).

#31     Apr 13, 2012
  2. Since you turned down my previous bet I'll make you another.You post links to flame wars I have been in,I'll post links to flame wars troll666 has been in

If you can post more flame wars that I started then I leave ET forever

If I post more flame wars troll666 has started you leave ET forever

Do you accept or are you talking out of your ass again ?

My first example is troll666 starting the flame war in this thread

#32     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Liar.

[​IMG]

#33     Apr 13, 2012
  4. How am I a lair troll ?

#34     Apr 13, 2012
  5. LOL. Even after you get caught you persist. You'll say whatever you "think" is most advantageous to you, like the lying libtard you are.

Sicilian with black blood <> Italian and part Irish. Not on this planet anyway. But keep digging, liar :p

#35     Apr 13, 2012
  6. too much time and resources have been spent on this thread already.

#36     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Sicilian /Italian=same thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily

[​IMG]

Father full Italian,mother part Irish

Italians have black blood from the Moors

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s8XkOYcz3hI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#37     Apr 13, 2012
  8. Bullshit. Sicilian with black blood <> Italian and part Irish. Apparently you failed to google the history of the unification, nor are you aware that Sicilians still call themselves Sicilians and Italians still call themselves Italians and not vice versa. Keep digging yourself deeper, liar. :p

#38     Apr 13, 2012
  9. Sicilians and Italians in Italy often differentiate ,most Italians in America don't

Again,Italians have black blood from the Moors,that's why we are darker then other whites

Mother is part Irish.I know you aren't the brightest light bulb in the box but it shouldn't be that hard for you to understand

#39     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Except when they're lying chameleon libturds like you who will say whatever they "think" is most advantageous at the time.

One day you're "Sicilian with black blood" and another you're "Italian and part Irish." Whatever you say Deranged Rover :p

#40     Apr 13, 2012