Newark Mayor Cory Booker saves woman from fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 13, 2012.

1. No, it makes YOU a liar for deliberately taking what he said during a flame war out of context. And for trying to distort it even further now.

#21     Apr 13, 2012
  2. Max said you were on welfare,thats not taking anything out of context.He's a man of his word or he admits that he lies and makes shit up

#22     Apr 13, 2012
  3. It makes him no more a liar than one would be a liar for calling you a dirty bag of rectums (because you're not that literally, although it would be an improvement). Don't pretend you don't know the difference between an insult and a definitive statement. Take your liberal lying tactics and stick them, welfare boy.

#23     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Fuck off troll666,ET's # 1 troll and welfare recipient

[​IMG]

#24     Apr 13, 2012
  5. I'll point out again you are always in flame wars that you start because you are the biggest fucking troll on this site

#25     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Actually just from his picture and the location told me why you were interested in the story. I did check & confirm my suspicions.

#26     Apr 13, 2012
  7. IQ47 doth protest too much, methinks :p

#27     Apr 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You accusing someone else of trolling is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

#28     Apr 13, 2012
  9. If Jersey's Governor had run into a burning building to save a women's life I would have posted the story.Since you keep bringing race into it I would be proud if Christie did that,because I'm Italian and part Irish like him

#29     Apr 13, 2012
  10. That's funny I think of him and free as trawlers, just throwing out any ol' net to see what they can attract.

#30     Apr 13, 2012