New York Traders Expo.....February 2008

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by 2ez, Nov 24, 2007.

1. 2ez

2ez

I guess the schedule has not been posted to the webiste as of yet. expect emails on things going on after registering too.

#11     Nov 24, 2007
  2. 2ez

2ez

I guess you would have to be heterosexual to understand. Your apology is appreciated though.

#12     Nov 24, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

#13     Nov 25, 2007
  4. 2ez

2ez

Thanks for the links....I was not aware of this.

and oh.....my apologies to the board for the OT comments in the earlier post.

#14     Nov 25, 2007
  5. I did. I've communicated with people who have gone. 95% of the stuff there is snake oil salesman, but I want to look at software and hardware. The other 5 % of the stuff may pay for the trip itself, but don't count on it. My buddy refined some of his trading after attending one of these and he says that fixing a certain glitch saved him 20K. If you go, try to communicate with other traders, not so much the salesman.

#15     Nov 25, 2007
  6. 2ez

2ez

That's what I understand to be the primary reason for many going. To Fellowship and Network with others....and to check any new hardware / software.

Thanks for your comment / suggestion.

#16     Nov 25, 2007
  7. I thought John Netto was not good all together - wanted to walk out of his session.

#17     Nov 25, 2007
  8. What hotels are best for those attending the show?

Not sure if I will go yet or not but would like to find out more.

#18     Nov 25, 2007
  9. go to www.hotwire.com stay in newark across the river in nice 3.5 star hotels for fraction of manhattan prices.

best wishes,

surf

#19     Nov 25, 2007
  10. 2ez

2ez

I would also consider hotels in Secaucus and Fort Lee...both are in New Jersey. VEry easy access into NY and minutes away.

#20     Nov 26, 2007