New York Traders Expo 2010

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by eganbailey, Feb 14, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

It's the NYC Traders Expo, not the DC and Surrounding Areas Expo.

DC comes to a standstill when it starts to flurry. I think all this snow is one of the reasons that drove Byah out of DC.

#21     Feb 15, 2010
  2. cstfx

cstfx

BYW, T3 had a hot chick in a tube dress working the crowd with a badge scanner.

#22     Feb 15, 2010
  3. This year was really down
    The crowd was down
    A lot of presenation from pristine and t 3 and vector vest showing off their indicators charts etc
    I went to this trade show and all i got is a lousy pen :(
    Last year i got a calender mouse pad etc
    I guess the economy :( hehehehe

#23     Feb 15, 2010
  4. So GS was there this year with a booth? :eek:

#24     Feb 15, 2010
  5. Show sucked worse than a Jack Hershey market call.

#25     Feb 15, 2010
  6. Is that possible? :p

#26     Feb 16, 2010
  7. Qty

Qty

Looks like I made a good decision for not going :)

#27     Feb 16, 2010
  8. Thanks a lot Slim

So I click on your links and I am looking over the website for infomation and insidghts and my wife walks by me but doesn't say a word. She sits down near to read her book like normal and while opening her book says "you will get a lot more work done if you don't spend your time looking at those websites". I reply back wtih a grin on my face (I can't lie to her to save my life) and I 'says' "Honey I was looking at a financial information website"

She glanced over at me briefly when I said that and then went to reading her book without saying anything. Ya know..... I am not sure she believed me : o )

#28     Feb 16, 2010
  9. Anyone go to the Tom Demark show?

If so was it worth going and what type of material did he cover?

I wanted to go to see him and a couple of other people but one of the other two was at the same damn time as Mr. Demark. Plus I been busy as hell so it really needed to be worth my time.

I would like to see Mr. Demark especially if he offers a lot of info. Hopefully he will be in Vegas again this year

#29     Feb 16, 2010
  10. He covered his TD Sequential and TD Combo. Nothing very detailed as you can guess although covered some good stuff regarding these indicators. He speaks well and told some funny stories.

Directed anyone interested in his indicators to visit this site.
    http://www.marketstudies.net/

By the way . . . It is always nice to have a sweet GEORGIA Peach in the Big Apple.

#30     Feb 16, 2010