New York town removes flag as ‘offensive’ Tea Party symbol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Because they fall for his trolling and get themselves banned?

#41     Apr 15, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Say that reminds me, when you going to get your lying ass banned?

#42     Apr 15, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

You would think he would have disappeared after a MAJOR integrity violation like the Orlando sea port/beach deal. Of course, the liar has absolutely no integrity, nor common sense.

#43     Apr 15, 2013
  4. sniffle sniffle boo hoo hoo:D

It's really a shame that liberal twits get all bent out of shape over a flag designed by one of our founding fathers.

#44     Apr 15, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

We tried to get RCG to meet for lunch but he was too scared! :D

#45     Apr 15, 2013
  6. Maybe it's because they don't wanna have to beat your ass.

#46     Apr 15, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's probably lying anyway.

#47     Apr 15, 2013
  8. Rob227

Rob227

I know what you mean, some people even get so bent out of shape they want to hang people.

#48     Apr 15, 2013
  9. I kinda disagree with that sentiment.

That makes it too easy for the pimps in washington to wave the flag in an effort for us Patriots to blindly do their bidding without question. Myself I won't be goaded into serving the liberal agenda.

I don't think very highly of those that desecrate the flag but as freedom of speech that was one of the things my service was supposed to defend.

It doesn't take all that much moral courage to defend speech that you agree with, it's defending speech that you find anathema then you know you're a true lover of freedom.

#49     Apr 15, 2013
  10. Rob227

Rob227

It's fairly obvious the reason. Calling people pussies to their faces means facing the consequences of that which likely involves physical pain.

Being an internet tough guy making ambigious offers to send over your address (which isn't a challenge) while in the saftey and comfort of your home hundreds of miles away completely out of danger involves no immediate risk.

#50     Apr 15, 2013