New York town removes flag as ‘offensive’ Tea Party symbol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 13, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Desecrate the flag I BLED for, and yes, I want to kill you!:mad:

Former US Marines are what we are: Patriots, and REAL Americans! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

#21     Apr 14, 2013
  2. Eight

Eight

I never fought in any wars and my ancestors were REAL americans a thousand years before you flag waving assholes got here LOL

#22     Apr 15, 2013
  3. LEAPup . . . aren't you a Southerner ?

just asking.

#23     Apr 15, 2013
  4. Rob227

Rob227

It's funny because no one ever calls me a pussy to my face.

And since you decided to speak up I've got a suggestion for you. Less cut and paste. If you want to add something do it in your own words.

#24     Apr 15, 2013
  5. Rob227

Rob227

Do you really think you're that important? As if I'm going to take my time and expense to travel to your house or nearby so we can settle this one on one? So what if you sent your address to forum members. The fact remains the same; it's easy to mouth off hundreds of miles away in the safety of your own home. Internet tough guys are pussies because they have no immediate consequences for what they say. There's no risk and they know the chances are no person is going to bother tracking them down so your bluster isn't impressing or fooling me. I rarely need to but I can and will deal with big mouth bullies the same way I have before and after a crisp hook in the jaw the bully has an abrupt change in attitude. That aside why are you challenging me when I took offense to pictures of hanging bodies? Is that your full scope of your political discussion ability? First call insulting names to anyone that disagree's with you no matter how vulgar and disgusting of a post you leave and, then challenge them to track you down for a duel. It's actually pretty hillarious as I write this thinking about it.

I've been periodically checking out the political forum here and I finally decided to say something after shaking my head in disgust after reading the repugnant filth you keep leaving here. This isn't even about the flag issue so much as it is this forum. If you bothered to even read the original post I wonder why you aren't outraged that the American flag wasn't replaced. The bigger issue here and one I find most ironic is that you claim to be so patriotic and yet you're so intolerant that you want to show pictures of hanging bodies because someone disagreed with you about which flag should be used. Is that your version of freedom? Your way or be hanged?

To the rest of you back patters. You're ruining the forum. This isn't a political discussion forum it's the forum for name calling and intolerance. Have you guys noticed that there is less and less discussion going on? Constant back patting is boring. Challenge yourselves and listen to some different idea's without constant name calling. Try to have a level of civility and respect and it's much easier to consider new idea's. As soon as the name calling starts rarely do people want to admit they are wrong or have a real discussion.

#25     Apr 15, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I never challenged you I simply offered my address as I've done before to demonstrate I'll back up my talk with the walk.
    2) You don't need to "track me down" I'll send you my address
    3) So one minute your dispensing bullies with a hook in the jaw and the next your crying in here like an oversensitive pussy?
    No but apparently it's the only part you've noticed. But then that's your problem pal, not mine.
    1) " Politics & Religion

Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!
    "

2)Obviously you are VERY easily offended
    3) Again, I never challenged you and if I had I wouldn't make you track me down numb nuts. I'll send you my home address.

Did Baron appoint you sheriff of P&R?

#26     Apr 15, 2013
  7. What does that have to do with the Gadsen or the US flag? Is this another one of your bigoted comments?

#27     Apr 15, 2013

8. Being a Canadian, why are you injecting your unwanted opinion in US politics? It is about as idiotic as myself arguing with a
    Canadian about his country. And this is the internet, which is rude and uncivil at times. If you find that distasteful, I suggest you go somewhere else.

#28     Apr 15, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"Being a Canadian, why are you injecting your unwanted opinion in US politics. It is about as idiotic as myself arguing with a
    Canadian about his country.

he is not interfering in a foreign election. he can express his opinion. sounds like you are more than a bit touchy.

#29     Apr 15, 2013
  10. Sounds more like he is trying to "counsel" the other poster to me, rather than trying to understand the ramifications involved politically, which is clearly idiotic.

#30     Apr 15, 2013