New York Times: U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DollarBondsCL, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Thank you for showing us you don't have intellectual capacity to join the conversation.

Consistently bringing up my education which you can't verify either way, when topic is warmongering.

#41     Mar 2, 2012
  2. This was already addressed.

I think you are out to get me physically in my house in Denver. I can see your hostility toward me online.

I will now call police because you won't give me your personal information on ET, so I will assume that is further proof you are out to get me.

I am calling the cops :D

------------------------------------

This is the logic you apply to Iran :cool:

#42     Mar 2, 2012

3. Thank you for showing us western warmonger propaganda is very effective on you.

I am glad we met online, because there is a tiny chance I might help stop your victimization by media.

#1 Iran states they are against Israeli regime, not wiping out a country, even USA is against Israel building settlements on further stolen Palestinian land. Did you know even US is against that on the record?

#2 There is no proof what so ever that Iranians are willing to exterminate their existence based on religion. Iran is the most stable islamic state.

#3 Nuclear forensics make it impossible for Iran to slip a nuke to terrorists and not get turned into parking lot. And Iran knows it.

#4 This might be true because US and Israel are overtly and covertly trying to destroy all neighbors of Israel even peaceful ones

#5 I have no doubt Israel would use their nuclear arsenal in a war due to proven aggressive nature of that country. PM of Israel Netanyaho recently posted on facebook, death to all arabs.

#6 Iran has never threatened with attack ANY country not even Israel prior to Israel threatening to attack Iran. From 1950s to 2012 Iran threatened no one unless attacked.

#7 USA and Israel already have nukes that can reach the world. So does Russia, China, India, France, UK, Pakistan

#43     Mar 2, 2012
  4. Thank you for stating we have threats but not explaining what kind or providing proof.

Your concerns are already addressed in post just above this one. Numbers #1-7

#44     Mar 2, 2012
  5. I must admit I am a bit overwhelmed by sheer incompetence and cowardice of warmongers so far.
    Not one of the warmongers so far is willing to die for the war they want. Not one has so far proven the need for the war with Iran.

And one of them has even used false reasons for Iraq war to try to justify war with Iran.

This is incredible

Incredible

#45     Mar 2, 2012
  6. How in the world can "people" as stupid as you even exist?

#46     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Hey shit-for-brains -- just last month Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, said “the Zionist regime is a real cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut, God Willing.” I'd address the rest of your "points" but you're clearly a mental defective and it would be a waste of my time.

#47     Mar 2, 2012
  8. zdreg

zdreg

#4 This might be true because US and Israel are overtly and covertly trying to destroy all neighbors of Israel even peaceful ones

their neighbors are not peaceful with the possible exception of Jordon, which may not exist in the future because it is coveted for their own by their peaceful Palestinian neighbors

It doesn't take an ivy league graduate to figure out that the Middle East is a dangerous neighborhood.

#48     Mar 3, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

The US and Israel and playing footsie with regard to who has to attack Iran.

The US:"look, we've been banging out the ME for years now while you guys come out about once every other year and screw with Palestinians. We're broke, we can hardly afford to feed our army let alone deploy them. It your frigging region, you go after Iran you cheap ass kikes"

Israel replies "well we're buying up the media outlets all over the world, maybe you ought to consider your national image. Besides, we're very busy people, you know how hard we work. You guys are unemployed, get busy before Iran takes over the world. "

US: "Iran take over the world? No sireee bob, that is our job!!"

Israel: "well it's settled then! Just don't make it look like we did it, that wouldn't be fair"

#49     Mar 3, 2012
  10. How low you are
    How stuck in the mud you are.

Iranian government issued that threat after months and months of Israel and USA threatening to attack and obliterate Iran.

What do you expect? Iran to just sit there and take it? To just roll over and die?
    You think the world belongs to you, don't you Zionist warmonger?

Are you signing up your family and yourself into front line infantry or are you a coward? Go Ahead, answer that you warmonger.

#50     Mar 3, 2012