New York Times: U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DollarBondsCL, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Wha??

I am not going to even bother.

Thanks P, I really appreciate that last post:D

#31     Mar 2, 2012
  2. d08

d08

How about letting the international inspectors into Israel then? Oh wait, they already have the weapon but they just don't admit in having it. There are no sane arguments against Iran developing nuclear weapons (but idealistically there wouldn't be any nuclear weapons at all).

#32     Mar 2, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

1.the Israelis do not claim the iranians are producing nukes. they say they are on the road to producing nukes.
    2. the article carefully claims the americans do not have HARD evidence. sufficient soft evidence may be a catalyst to action.

#33     Mar 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Red Herring time. That logic insures that Iran will be attacked.

If Iran gets nukes here are the REAL risks.

1) Iran decides to eliminate Israel at all costs as they have stated.
    2) Iran decides to start the war they think will usher in the 2nd Inman as they have stated.
    3) Iran provides a nuclear weapon to their terrorist groups.
    4) Half a dozen other ME countries now decide they need nuclear weapons for defense.
    5) The next war in the ME (and there will be one) will be nuclear.
    6) Iran will threaten their neighbors with nuclear destruction regularly as North Korea does.
    7) Iran will have a delivery system that could reach the U.S. with a nuke in a few years.

#34     Mar 2, 2012
  5. and which intelligence agency did you get this from...... pspr ?

#35     Mar 2, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

When you ignore questions that are posed to you one has to draw his own conclusions.

You are welcome, R.

#36     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Don't be complacent guys.

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

#37     Mar 2, 2012
  8. Thank you for identifying yourself as a warmonger so we can have discussion.

Are you taking the steps needed to join frontline infantry regardless of your age and are you making sure your offspring (males\females regardless) are also joining the military.

Or are you a coward?

#38     Mar 2, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

You have 16 posts and you come in here and talk like that? You are a jackass and an idiot. You deserve to be put on ignore by everyone here. I'll make it two.

#39     Mar 2, 2012
  10. Thank you for identifying yourself as an American supremacist over the world.

You clearly believe US or Israel have the right to go into any sovereign country in the world and demand access to president's toilet so they can see what kind of feces is inside.

Soft or Hard?

Thank you for explaining that if a country does not give up its military secrets for defense, we will assume they have WMDs and will destroy them and their infrastructure (water, electricity, oil platforms, factories, hospitals)

#40     Mar 2, 2012