New York Times: U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DollarBondsCL, Mar 2, 2012.

1. There you go with that old saw, everyone who disagrees with the dysfunctional GOP is most likely sober. You are the one who is drunk, I hope. Actually, I think you are just stupid, beta.

#21     Mar 2, 2012
  2. lol, 377, you need to the clean that race thing up. I got nothing against you. But racism is racism, and you need to clean that up. Again, that is why you jewish friend is going with Obama. It was explained in detail, but at the same time I understand that it was a shock to your system.

Clean that race thing up. Issue an apology to Arabs, that should do it.:)

#22     Mar 2, 2012
  3. Here is your opportunity to provide concrete proof or information that the Iranians are producing nukes.

#23     Mar 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL Once again you act like the "pot".

#24     Mar 2, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

How is what OHMS said racist? You are delusional. You see racist words everywhere. Do you see racist writings on the walls at the hospital? Do you hear racist comments from comatose patients?

More importantly, are you seeing a psychiatrist on a regualr basis?

#25     Mar 2, 2012
  6. Do you even comprehend what you just wrote, or are you that dazed and confused??

No worries, when Lucrum is done chauffeuring he will come in and tell you what to say. Or maybe you can post some funny pic or something. Golly, beta, this actually kind of dull.:(

#26     Mar 2, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Are you so bone headed that you can't finish the sentence yourself?

#27     Mar 2, 2012
  8. Yeah, go talk to AK about that. He will gladly refresh your sadly lacking memory. I know you just running around nipping at heels like a mad chihuahua, you will get some direction soon.

#28     Mar 2, 2012
  9. +10

#29     Mar 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

So, we can confirm that your ARE seeing a psychiatrist on a regular basis.

Good for you. I really feel that it will improve your mental state as you progress toward normalcy.

#30     Mar 2, 2012