New York Times Hit Peace on Boehner to come out in October

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Sep 25, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

+1

#31     Sep 26, 2010
  2. It's "sequitur" and you probably think I'm a plant because I've asked hard questions like "What should the NYTimes do with the story, cover it or cover it up?"

#32     Sep 26, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i don't care if Boehner is found in a strip club pasted with cheerleaders. im still voting against the democrats come nov.

#33     Sep 26, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Yo Chairman Tao, have you ever heard the old saying: Same circus, different clowns?

Weren't you aware of the last Republican circus?

Do you still not get it? Whether you vote for Republicans or Democrats, the government still wins.

Throw all those thugs out.

Let me repeat that for you: Throw all those thugs out.

#34     Sep 26, 2010
  5. Like your boss Obama, you seem to revel in the false alternative strawman mode of argument.

How about the NYT print stories that have obvious potential to cause great mischief only when they have adequate facts to support them? In other words, exactly the opposite of what they did with the McCain "scandal."

#35     Sep 26, 2010
  6. By asking a question?

Okay, that sounds good, they should wait until they have all the facts (and they do seem to be holding off on this, and perhaps it's while they collect additional facts). Now you answer my question: should they report this at all?

#36     Sep 26, 2010
  7. American people are REALLY dumb. Voting for W in 2000 could be attributed to some naivete voting for W in 2004 was completely moronic but voting for republicans in congressional elections takes the cake.

When democrats took power in congress in 2006 they had a completely different leadership than in 2002 when they got really smoked. Gephardt stepped down in the house, Daschle got defeated in the senate by Thune in 2002.

Republicans are getting ready to take power and it is the EXACT same people Boehner and McConnell. I am sure they learned how to be fiscally responsible since 2006. Like hell they did.

They did not even bother with a cosmetic leadership change, it is the same ugly faces of the bush era.

Plus the possibility of Palin presidency means 2012 could be the end of the world (or off by a few months...)

#37     Sep 27, 2010
  8. sam541

sam541

Chris Christie would be president before Palin

#38     Sep 27, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

thank you, captain obvious. so when i vote this november, how do i best achieve this goal? should i abstain? will that do it?

#39     Sep 27, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Good post!

#40     Sep 27, 2010