New York Times Hit Peace on Boehner to come out in October

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I find it interesting that Republicans characterize reporting of an affair as a "hit piece" all of a sudden. But I'm not surprised by it.

#21     Sep 25, 2010
  2. This is just politics as usual, and politics has no loyalties.

I still remember the "leaked" story of McCain having a black baby when he was in the primary against Bush. It's politics.

#22     Sep 25, 2010
  3. He knows it's crap. He is some intern who works for the DNC or some Soros group probably. He showed up here right before the '08 election and dutifully posted the day's obama talking points and argued with anyone who dared criticze obama. Day after the election, no more bigdave.

Now, like a bad penny, he's back.

#23     Sep 25, 2010
  4. I agree. You cannot have a reasonable discussion with him.

#24     Sep 25, 2010
  5. Ooops, I made a mistake on the title.

#25     Sep 25, 2010
  6. Apparently you two don't realize the search function on this website allows you to search posts from me from one year ago, six months ago, and so on. In fact, for anyone who pays attention they could see that on the global warming thread alone had posts from me since the election. I also enjoyed Obama birth certificate threads, which I found particularly hilarious, as you could read if you wanted to do any basic research.

Good luck on your next accusation, though! (You could try insulting my mother, that's always a popular one. According to the people I debate with, she blew the Navy. I don't believe it, though, since I'm pretty sure she was never in the Navy.)

#26     Sep 25, 2010
  7. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

#27     Sep 26, 2010
  8. Gosh I hope not. I would hate to lose the respect of people who can't figure out the "search" button.

#28     Sep 26, 2010
  9. Why would anyone with a life want to waste time searching the posts of an obvious plant? For a refresher course in the day's Soros Inc talking points?

If I need a non sequitor though, I will look you up.

#29     Sep 26, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

The story about Boner may or may not be true, but has beens like Boner is what is wrong with the Republican party.

#30     Sep 26, 2010