New York is Dead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sammybea, Nov 11, 2008.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Come on....back in the 90's.....just go to Cactus on a Thursday after the close......that or go to one of the "trendy" clubs downtown with an eightball. Shit was tooooooooo easy. If one still couldnt get laid then High Tops at night after a Cubs game....so many drunk chicks...like shooting fish in a barrel.

Even my man marketsurfer could have gotten laid back then.

#41     Nov 12, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

These convos about girls & getting laid on ET make me laugh so much. I always wonder who are the tools chasing after these anorexic damaged goods yuppie chickenheads. Or what the attraction is.

#42     Nov 12, 2008
  3. Cactus and HiTops are both OOB... It is possible I have just become apathetic about the Chicago girls from over exposure though.

#43     Nov 12, 2008
  4. EPrado

EPrado

I hear ya....I lived there for about ten yrs....havent been back there too much since I moved 4 yrs ago. Just remembered how it was after a Cubs game up by Wrigley, and downtown when the trading floors were busy.

What is OOB ?

#44     Nov 12, 2008
  5. sammybea

sammybea

I actually couldn't agree more. If you choose to hit the super high-end clubs, thats a different scene. But I would say its not that hard to bat 30-40% any typical night out.

#45     Nov 12, 2008
  6. Cactus/Alcocks was easy but Pabst did a little bit too much shitting where he was eating......:)

#46     Nov 12, 2008
  7. LOL

Put it another way, my wife and I are working on a goal of a dozen kids, and we're getting close, so there is no shortage of stiff, but the Manhattan girls were stone-faced in passing during my 1-day visit in '90. Maybe it was my cologne.

#47     Nov 12, 2008
    #48     Nov 12, 2008
  9. You might want to try taking a shower.

#49     Nov 12, 2008

10. from the sharks in the penthouse, to the rats in the basement--it's not that far.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4uq8tYoFiUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4uq8tYoFiUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#50     Nov 12, 2008