New York Area Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Apr 9, 2008.

1. OK guys, I've had a lot of interest in having a get together in the New York area. Foxwoods has been suggested (open to other suggestions). I have representatives form Goldman who will be joining me. I'm thinking maybe June (if we can get it together by then).

Please email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me here on ET. Similar to Austin, looking for 20-40 serious traders. Casual, free drinks and appetizers.

Gathering, short presentation by Goldman and me, followed by Q&A period.

Topic suggestions welcome. Free one year subscription to Stocks and Commodities...and some fun.

Let me know if there is interest in this guys! I need to go to NY anyway, may as well play a little cards, and mingle, LOL.

I posted in the Prop trading thread as well...let me know if you're interested.

Don

2. OK, now I really need some help regarding itinerary.

As of now, I'm thinking June 10 (Chicagor), June 12 (NYC)...both of those early evening.

Now, as for Foxwoods...Would a Saturday Lunchtime work? I'm heading to Boston From Foxwoods, and that would fit...but if you guys want a week day evening, then I have to re-think it.

Saturday at lunchtime in Foxwoods?

Don

3. Sounds good to me

4. OK guys, here is the link to the event.

http://www.stocktrading.com/nyc2008.html

Rosie Radigans
    10 Exchange Place
    Jersey City, NJ 07302

Exchange Place Exit on the Path. One stop from downtown Manhattan. Right across the street from the exit.

We have room for 10 more attendees, please send email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll have my programmer types from Texas with me to demo some cool stuff...and we'll yak a bit, mostly just fun, food and drinks!

Don
    :)

5. is this event still happening tuesday?

surf:confused: