New York Area Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Don:

I know you hate me because Shill Trading raided all thoes Bright traders...but would you mind if i showed up in NY? When is that anyway? I have to go do a little business there anyway so might as well kill two birds

#51     Apr 15, 2008
  2. LOL....heck, you can bring the all the traders from Shill Trading if you like, LOL.

Of course you're welcome. I'll get the details of both NYC and Foxwoods posted up very soon.

Don :p

#52     Apr 15, 2008
  3. cool ...I promise not to recruit for Shill's new LLC

#53     Apr 15, 2008
  4. dubs07

dubs07

So any updates over the last 2 weeks?

#54     May 1, 2008
  5. I'm a bit stuck with a big group of boot campers, but will hopefully get the details figured out by next week. Waiting for my Goldman people to help with some of the plans.

Looking forward to both NYC and Foxwoods....and Boston too.

All in June for sure...

Don

#55     May 1, 2008
  6. Plan a trip to LA/Orange County!

#56     May 1, 2008
  7. I'm thinking about that as well. Maybe even two get togethers. We have people in the San Diego area, and in Irvine....maybe Irvine are might be central enough. Possibly a "Hollywood" visit as well...or Santa Monica.

I grew up in SoCal, lots of friends to visit, I go anyway.

Another fun spot, my old friend owns a restaurant right on the water Seal Beach/Long Beach...and one of my best traders owns a Marina right there as well....that's kind of central as well.

Summertime, maybe around the time of the US Open of Surfing. It is held in July / August every year. Check in on my old surfing buddy Robert August at Duke's on the pier.

Any ideas welcomed.

Don

#57     May 1, 2008
  8. OK guys, here is the link to the event.

http://www.stocktrading.com/nyc2008.html

Rosie Radigans
    10 Exchange Place
    Jersey City, NJ 07302

Exchange Place Exit on the Path. One stop from downtown Manhattan. Right across the street from the exit.

We have room for 10 more attendees, please send email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll have my programmer types from Texas with me to demo some cool stuff...and we'll yak a bit, mostly just fun, food and drinks!

Don :)

#58     May 13, 2008
  9. cool don. looking at exchabnge place right now from the muddy hudson. see you then!.

surf

#59     May 13, 2008
  10. cstfx

cstfx

At least this way the Goldman boys don't have to walk far!

#60     May 13, 2008