New Year Fast Approaching: Bernanke = 2007 Jackass of the Year

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 10, 2007.

1. If I can just figure out a way to stop driving....I'll have the problem beat....I haven't eaten in like 3 years...maybe 4.

#21     Nov 10, 2007
  2. everyone's always wondering that. beats the f out of me

#22     Nov 11, 2007
  3. You, europeans have to stop taking afternoon naps and become more competitive.

Please stop blaming the USA for your troubled economy.

#23     Nov 11, 2007
  4. timbo

timbo

Long live ben!

#24     Nov 11, 2007
  5. Niteroi

Niteroi

#25     Nov 11, 2007
  6. Your solution is to shut the barn door after the horses have already escaped?

Back before the Dollar collapsed, I protected only 20% of my net worth with gold, silver, EUR, and CHF. The other 80% was kept in Dollar denominated assets, unfortunately. However, I bet 99%+ of Americans didn't even protect as much of their assets as I did.

My question is: How many people do YOU personally know, who had the foresight to protect 100% of their net worth against dollar devaluation, six to ten years ago? Can't think of a single person, can you?

#26     Nov 11, 2007
  7. please cut rates again helicopter ben

#27     Nov 11, 2007
  8. Niteroi

Niteroi

(Your solution is to shut the barn door after the horses have already escaped?

Back before the Dollar collapsed, I protected only 20% of my net worth with gold, silver, EUR, and CHF. The other 80% was kept in Dollar denominated assets, unfortunately. However, I bet 99%+ of Americans didn't even protect as much of their assets as I did.

My question is: How many people do YOU personally know, who had the foresight to protect 100% of their net worth against dollar devaluation, six to ten years ago? Can't think of a single person, can you?)

I remember getting out of dollars into euros and gold back in 2002. Bought gold at $322.90 and euro at 0.99. I just wish I hadn't gone into euros. Gold in euros atthe time was around eur320 and is now above eur500!

#28     Nov 11, 2007
  9. I'm not sure he will listen to you but I am certain that you are exactly the kind of mindless sheep that he is trying to assure with his stand-up comedian acts about inflation. I guess they did a surrvey and found the ideal target audience to give to their playwright. Not many of the sort here, but it seems you represent the masses. Good to fade.

#29     Nov 11, 2007
  10. I liked the part where Bernanke said
    There will be growth in Spring....

Just like "Chauncey Gardiner" in Being There...

#30     Nov 11, 2007