NEW Video Info - 9/11: Chemical Engineer Found Nanothermite in WTC Dust

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 28, 2010.

1. 911 is mastered by the same mentality who engineered Agent Orange in vietnam war.

So for the last 30 years we have been managed by the same evil people.

Time to change masters but how?

#51     Nov 1, 2010
  2. BTW, the ONLY real numbers that count are the numbers for the new american math.................

"2 PLANES > 3 BUILDINGS" :eek:

Here, I will help you out with a few of the polls...........

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041111195501242

http://www.zogby.com/news/readnews.cfm?ID=855

"Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
    Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll"

#52     Nov 1, 2010
  3. Please explain what this means. Are you saying that for any event the number of involved structures cannot be greater than the number of projectiles?
    Really? This is all you have? Do you actually read any of the "Fine material" you post? Perhaps I can help you by illustrating the details surrounding the first link you posted. "This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of internet users in general, nor the public as a whole. The QuickVote sponsor is not responsible for content, functionality or the opinions expressed therein.
    On to the second link. Now there's a shocker, the Zogby poll you refer to was sponsored by 911truth.org. Is it just coincidence that that poll is skewed as much as it is? Polls not sponsored by 911truth.org paint a different picture.
    What are you quoting? I'm unable to verify any such poll by the New York Times and/or CBS.

I found an interesting poll on the internet.
    Scientific poll: Question: Are Crop Circles Man Made?
    79.7% - Some are
    14.9% - No Not at all
    5.4% - Yes

Almost 15% of those polled believe that crop circles are not man made. Scientific? I suspect as much as your "Scientific" polls. Accurate representation of public opinion? I tend to think so.

This has been a colossal waste of my time. I'll continue to read your posts as they help me keep tabs on the lunatic fringe. However I'm done posting, that is until you actually post something factual (fact checked) and credible.

#53     Nov 2, 2010
  4. Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll

Steve Watson & Alex Jones / Prisonplanet.com | October 14 2006

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%.

This was a poll from 2006 that was even talked about on several corporate media TV programs that year......if you at all think that a majority of Americans believe the official story at this point in time you have really missed the boat! :eek:

If you really think this is a normal byproduct of "office fires" please never ever step foot in an office building again.....any sign of fire and it may just collapse on you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_EKea8V-XI&feature=related

Heck, even the taxi cab driver (who's wife just happens to work for the FBI) hit by fallen light poles in front of the Pentacon attack says it was an inside job (his own statements thinking he was off camera :cool: )............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o

Sorry pal............9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!!! :eek:

#54     Nov 2, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

nah, no evidence. It was terrorists, Islamofascists. If they found nanothermite the terrorists had it in their pockets when they ran planes into the towers.

I'm glad we got that all settled.

#55     Nov 2, 2010
  6. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

That was a good one! :D

#56     Nov 2, 2010