NEW Video Info - 9/11: Chemical Engineer Found Nanothermite in WTC Dust

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 28, 2010.

1. #21     Oct 31, 2010
  2. Your prove my point but you're too deluded and stupid to see the obvious.

#22     Oct 31, 2010
  3. You do know that recent polls show 70% to 80% of Americans say 9/11 official story can't be right and new investigations should take place.......you know that, right?

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/poll_only_16_percent_believe_gov_on_911.htm

"CNN Poll: 89% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11

CNN | November 11 2004

FLASHBACK: Zogby Poll: Half of New Yorkers Believe Government Complicity in 9/11"

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/111104cnnpoll.htm

Welcome to the MINORITY.............THEY have CONNED YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

#23     Oct 31, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Careful you don't dig a smoking hole.

Clearly the FAA needs to add a mental examination to its pilot certification process.

#24     Oct 31, 2010
  5. rew

rew

Aluminum from the airplane would not form nano sized particles. It would not be found intermixed with iron oxide in a silicon matrix. You have not given a plausible explanation for how smashing a plane into a building would create those red chips. You are right that I don't have a technical background in materials science. Neither do you. But that guy in the video does. And he's not on your side.

#25     Oct 31, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Personally I'd prefer a blow job.

It wouldn't matter. Their existing medical exam is a joke, mostly bureaucratic red tape.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I heard that they also found remains of a UFO in the WTC dust.

The <s>BS</s> plot thickens.

#26     Oct 31, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I had a 300 level Materials Science class and a 400 level Materials Science class and a fair amount of electrophysics work on conductor lattices while getting a BSEE. Doesn't make me an expert but it does allow me to say that yes, I do have a technical background in materials science.

I don't hide the fact that I made crude thermite when I was a kid. Its just ridiculously simple ingredients. The magic is getting it lit which requires immense amounts of heat. I suppose with all the fuel that there was enough heat to get some aluminum burning and start some thermite-like metallic fires. I remember seeing some molten metal dripping/falling off one corner of one of the towers before the collapse. I can imagine that the extreme violence of the collapse, extreme enough to grind desks and chairs and office equipement into dust, might spread around remnants of the metallic fires somewhat homogenously in the debris and give people ideas.

You see an airliner full of fuel hit the tower and then claim it was blown with explosives? I just don't see why folks go there.

#27     Oct 31, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

At my last FAA flight physical the doctor did not actually enter the room. He opened the door and held up an eye chart, had me read off a couple of lines and asked how I felt. I said I felt fine and he signed me off. I suppose he was never closer then 10-feet from me. No finger in the kazoo. Didn't even check my pulse. :)

This year my employer is going to make me go sit in the hyperbaric chamber. Don't ask me why because I only fly from terra firma anymore. A trailer in the desert basically or simulators. Maybe they'll ask me some mental health questions too. :D

#28     Oct 31, 2010
  9. You see two buildings that were supposedly built to withstand a potential airplane collision collapse in a perfect manner as if they were brought down by a pro demo team. Additionally, you see WTC 7 collapse in the same manner, supposedly from the nearby debris and fires in the building. Let's not even mention Silverstein on tape and leave that aside.

I mean really, what's the point of having demolition teams & experts that carry significant price tags when buildings of such stature collapse so easily & nicely.

#29     Oct 31, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I should get his name, my exams aren't any better but it can take 2 hours or more just waiting.
    Then how do we know you have one? :)

I did that years ago at Wright Patterson AFB
    I can hear it now.
    Doc: "You feeling schizophrenic today?"
    Pilot: "Not particularly"
    Doc: "you're approved"

#30     Oct 31, 2010