New Trillion Dollar Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 23, 2013.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

:cool:

3. pspr

pspr

I like it. You know they only put DEAD presidents on currency! I can't wait until they print these bills. :D

4. stoic

stoic

it will only buy you a loaf of bread

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. after hurricane "Sandy" & the Oklahoma Tornado's.

I think it is highly appropriate at this time we send THANKS to all of the countries that have reciprocated for our help with their disasters, misgivings, social turmoil, & poverty by returning the favor, and sending the United States of America monetary and physical help when "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster along with the tornado's that have hit Oklahoma towns.

Listed below are ALL the countries, and worldwide organizations, that are giving us gracious assistance.

Please assist me in Thanking these entities by passing on this email so people from all over America can join in and THANK ALL of our neighbors, to whom we have given BILLIONS!!!

1. Israel

Yes, the "list" is complete . . .

So, THANK YOU to the People of Israel !!!

And To the rest of the World it's time to PULL the PLUG on American foreign aid !!!

6. I say take all that aid we give to other countries and give it all to Israel.