New TradeStation Rate

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Ebo, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Thank you for your comments. I think you'll see that I wasn't trying to elicit a response from the TS rep. I was simply attempting to apprise everyone of a situation that myself and others have had to deal with in regards to TS's business practices.

I'm actually not referring to the commission change which occurred a few days back. My post was in reference to commission changes that were made many months back. Yes, I could have given TS the benefit of the doubt, but how many months should I have waited before my commission structure was changed. In my case my commission structure wasn't changed because I had to fill out some form that I wasn't told I had to fill out. In fact, TS advertising suggests that commission changes are universal and affect all accounts. I assure you, this isn't the case.

On balance I've had good experiences with TS. However, this is one area where I feel that they have been very dishonest with their customers. Accordingly, I use a "sewer mouth" to express my opinion of their business practices. My intent was not to piss off TS (who doesn't care what I write anyway), rather to make people aware that the changes they assume are being made to their account my not have taken effect.

Finally, let me assure you that from this day forward I'll strive to write the words "apologise and transferred" accurately. If I had known how much trouble these misspellings would cause you I would have been more careful.

#11     Nov 6, 2003
  2. Ebo

Ebo

It's all fucking good!

#12     Nov 6, 2003