New Traders Please don't ask these questions, please

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 15, 2008.

1. HOW do I get my testosterone up

Jesus H Christ guys, what are you thinking, no developing a method with good stops is not for me

I know I'll just pump myself full of testosterone

HELP me pick a laptop

Jesus H chrikey So you don't have money, and have to pick some bull SH%$ laptop

do yourself a big favor, don't tell me you don't have money for a good laptop, that bores me

WHAT is the best job to save money for trading

hmm..........let me think..........how about FED chairman

but can you get it. Jesus H CHRIST, go flip burgers if you can't get better and save that money

CAN ANYONE make money trading ES or other instrument

for the love of Muhammed that is the most ridiculous question I ever saw

Well what do you think, can some guy make money trading. go see a movie or something and freaken believe it if you need to

COME ON ETers YOU CAN DO BETTER

and why do I have to point out that United States of America will have Hillary as president, and she won't pull the troops and USA will die a financial death

WHY DO I HAVE TO point that out

Jesus H Christ

2. I apologize for my attitude, MODS are watching :)

3. Yes, there is nothing better than pumping up hormone levels so you can kick the crap out of somebody after you lose your ass trading.

4. Hey "Cold" I thought you were leaving for good? Guess you were not a man of your word?

5. Ich Bin Nicht Cold

is this cold guy a friend of yours ??

6. LOL

7. If you don't understand the benefits of having high test levels, then it's because you simply don't know what it feels like.

I am sorry that you are hypogonadic, but don't knock it just because you don't know what it feels like to have test surging through your veins. Such a great feeling! It's good to be a man with functioning testicles, regardless of what society has conditioned you to believe.

Enjoy purchasing extra small metrosexual shirts at American Eagle!

8. "for the love of Muhammed"

I don't know why but that cracks me up.

9. "Cold", you've been here all of two minutes and I can already tell its you :)

welcome back

10. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

prozac and an anger mgt class.

but, i'm sure you've heard that before. probably from your wife or girlfriend, i'm sure.

#10     Apr 16, 2008