New tradergod new journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by padutrader, May 15, 2018.

1. padutrader

padutrader

Thanks i need all the help i can get....

#51     May 16, 2018
  2. Is this guy traderCod for real?

is a joke, right?

his account size is like the slippage I get from some fills when I make a trade ffs

#52     May 16, 2018
  3. This is by far the best thread on ET!

#53     May 16, 2018
  4. padutrader

padutrader

long audusd d8.png

#54     May 16, 2018
  5. padutrader

padutrader

closed audusd for profit of 2 pips 50usd after commission d9.png

#55     May 16, 2018
  6. padutrader

padutrader

that is a good one :D:D:D:D

trade forex no sliipage

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    #56     May 16, 2018
  7. padutrader

padutrader

i agree
    some of the comments i get is very intelligent
    this forum has the most intelligent wise,experienced helpful big hearted traders;best place to be if you are trader new or experienced
    VIVE ET LONG LIVE ET

#57     May 16, 2018
  8. padutrader

padutrader

Why have i worked so hard to become a trader?
    if i can make 8 pips a day, trading one standard lot everyday, i give 4 to my broker and take home 4.
    That in money terms is equal to my wife's salary:she works in a well established and 70 year old pharma company for the last 30 years.
    that is huge.

to make 2 pips a trade is not easy because entries have to be precise and so i have shifted to M1 time frame to tighten up my entries

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    #58     May 16, 2018
  9. padutrader

padutrader

sold usd jpy risk 3 pips target 5 pips a probability trade:in a down trend,entered at high of a range target low end of range d10.png

#59     May 16, 2018
  10. padutrader

padutrader

While experts say put stop target walk away,i do change both stop and target,depending on fresh information the market gives and my understanding of that information.
    This is very dangerous for an in experienced trader so would not advice anyone and everybody to do.
    However after a stop is taken out and then goes your way without you,or target not reached, you may/should study that ,see what happened, and remember that, so that when the market is, in that same situation, another time you may modify the stop.
    In the above short trade in usd jpy what i called high probability,the market did something different from expectations:i increased the stop ,added a position removed the target because now the market would have trapped longs who will not re enter for some time or may even short d11.png

#60     May 16, 2018