New Trader tired of breaking even - Help!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Deb Trader, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Yes it seems stupid and it seems stupid to speculate do you know that :)

For others, I will answer you when I will found the links in my bookmarks because I'm not subscriber of these services.

Tomorrow I will be in vacation, so I will try to find them before because after I'm not sure I will find an internet connection where I will go.

#21     Jan 8, 2003
  2. A lot ? I never see that before. But it is not based on TA, on TA it would be impossible because stop is necessary. I said there was no stop and what he claims is based on his historics so yes it is no garantee that it will go on in the future especially if there is too many subscribers but his service is not well known since I encountered by hasard and it was not by advertsiment for his site.

The book is free you don't have to subscribe to the service. When I said 2$ it's even less if it is for one year so it's really peanuts.

#22     Jan 8, 2003
  3. #23     Jan 8, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If you've never read claims of no losing trades, you haven't seen very many ads.

--Db

#24     Jan 8, 2003
  5. Am new to this site... but I cannot believe how many people are looking for someone or something else to do it for them! Amazing. After many many years trading, I wonder who told these guys that making money in the markets was easy... such that after a short time they are so frustrated.

Further this is a very difficult market to trade in... and great traders are having their share of challenges. Trust me. Yet some persons come on this site and express anger, frustration etc., at why the market is not rewarding them handsomely for having spent 6 months or a year trading! It's like, come one already! Make me rich! Heck, I read a few books, and worked hard for 9 months... so give me a webstie or a name of someone who can DO IT FOR ME. Like mommy. And then show me the money!

Sorry to be sarcastic... not trying to be rude, but it is unfrickin-blievable what I read sometimes.

G'luck to the new traders!

#25     Jan 8, 2003
  6. Well,

I know that some people exagerate and are crooks. I wouldn't have talked about this link if the cost of the service was not so low that even if it don't really do 100% of winning trades the selection work based on criterias exposed in the book is sure worth the money. As for myself I wouldn't work for so low rates which could not even cover the cost of 1 min of a single engineer we pay in our firm :)

And you know I like to be provocative just to shake some brains :)

#26     Jan 8, 2003
  7. My only true advice is : DON'T SPECULATE. Now for those who really want to don't take the hard path. Some people are jealous of others success. They want you to follow the same painful path they followed and I followed also. As for myself if I could be at the beginning of my trading I would have like followed a service to avoid me those pains. In fact I finally subscribed to a service which costs 1000$ for 3 months I have to pay in advance and it is that service that help me discover real trading. I would have subscribed early perharps I would have limited my loss better.

#27     Jan 8, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If the claims aren't true, then how do you know it's worth the money? The cost of the service is irrelevant. The true costs are the losing trades one takes based on the advice.

--Db

#28     Jan 8, 2003
  9. Because I read the book and saw the criterias of selection and it does make sense but it takes time to do it by your own so the service is worth. And I don't think that a service that cost less than a half of a commission of a single trade on e-mini of the most competitive broker is very risky. Perharps he is a crook but you will discover it rapidly because it is short term trading and you don't have to wait long for that.

You can subscribe to the service just to have his selection and trade with your own system because as for myself I won't feel confortable without a stop :)

#29     Jan 8, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Like I said, the cost of the service is not as important as the cost of the losing trades one takes based on the advice. If there's no way of verifying the accuracy of the advice, it's just the same old snake oil.

--Db

#30     Jan 8, 2003