New trader still learning/demo, very lonely, tried to talk to friends about it

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wtpWTP, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Dont get me wrong...Brits are the greatest musicians on the planet!And as for the british accent, - one of the coolest pronunciation of language ever.be cool!

#31     Jan 6, 2018
  2. To each his one i guess....

#32     Jan 6, 2018
  3. tomorton

tomorton

Its not an issue from how much/little money the individual has - its just beyond impolite in the culture here. Perhaps like blowing your nose in a handkerchief in public in Japan. If the visitor doesn't understand these things, they're going to draw ridiculous conclusions about the society.

#33     Jan 6, 2018
  4. rvince99

rvince99

You cannot get advice on how to succeed in trading or any other endeavor. You can get good pointers or general principles, but that's the most anyone can tell you about how to succeed at what should be your "telos," the over-arching goal you look to succeed at. Everyone can tell you how to fail. Their advice is no help at all. The failures in the world are legion, but only a few can tell you how to succeed. Of those, most did it on luck and don't realize it, so their "advice" is inadvertently wrong.

If you don't feel lonely, you're probably on the wrong track.

#34     Jan 6, 2018
    ironchef and Handle123 like this.
  5. themickey

themickey

I agree 100% on these sentiments. Luck or good fortune play an enormous part of it, just happening to be at the right place at the right time or meeting people who were strangers who imparted their wisdom or assistance are just examples.
    The other day I bought a chromebook for a specific reason but immediately stumbled on using it additionally in a different way to produce another result I had not anticipated. It will help my trading by immediately saving me time and uncertainty on a task I perform every day, a type shortcut. I call that luck.

#35     Jan 6, 2018

6. "Chance favors the prepared mind"

-Louis Pasteur

#36     Jan 6, 2018
    221bazookas, speedo and themickey like this.
  7. drcha

drcha

Thank you; I never knew before who said that.

Same as 'when the student is ready, the teacher appears.'

#37     Jan 6, 2018
    Xela, speedo and themickey like this.
  8. Ah...the famous line said from the bad guy from the movie Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. 1995
    [​IMG]
    So true for trading.

#38     Jan 7, 2018
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

I have watched a number of Forex Videos on YouTube and would say there are some which offer good advice on how to spot entries and exit to your trades as that are fundamentally going to generate your profit.

#39     Jan 10, 2018
  10. Welcome to the forum. What you are saying is completely right. Many of the outsiders see forex as gambling and I must say they are making such quote due to inefficiency and lack of proper understanding about forex market. Forex the largest currency market will have both some greatest advantages and some smaller disadvantages. How can we expect a greater profit without any trouble? So; I must say that continuing your learning process and start trading when you are fully confident. Best of luck.

#40     Jan 11, 2018