New trader still learning/demo, very lonely, tried to talk to friends about it

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wtpWTP, Jan 4, 2018.

1. thaitye

thaitye

One of the best posts I've read here.

#21     Jan 5, 2018
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

Demo accounts usually have tighter spread and faster execution time. So in real account, you might experience your order get rejected or wider spreads.

#22     Jan 5, 2018
    Occam, wtpWTP and Handle123 like this.
  3. tomorton

tomorton

I've never thought of trading as lonely because I see it as a deeply personal matter. Its all about money after all, and at least for English people, we'd rather talk about our most personal issues than about money. Trading was surely never meant to be sociable.

Really, everyone needs another element in their lives which will balance the intense concentration and the "selfish" profit focus of trading. You're not a complete person if all you can do is work well at a job. But that's the same of any job surely?

#23     Jan 6, 2018
    221bazookas, Junky and themickey like this.
  4. Really?I thought an englishman rather give his ass away than money.

#24     Jan 6, 2018
  5. tomorton

tomorton

Do you know many English people?

#25     Jan 6, 2018
  6. Many?100 % i know would rather fuck their arses up then to give you a nickel.

#26     Jan 6, 2018
  7. tomorton

tomorton

We don't use nickels.

You must have had some strange conversations with English people in the past.

#27     Jan 6, 2018
  8. yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah.................nickel or dime dont make any difference.brits are just too cheap to talk about personal matters.period!

#28     Jan 6, 2018
  9. and im not racist at all....russians have gone not far away from animals,BUT...you can always rely on financial help when your in trouble.so..if your a brit, then just stfu about personala issues.just open your mouth about the finance and stuff.

#29     Jan 6, 2018
  10. OP, the space offers much more opportunities nowadays than trading.Just look around, 6 y.o. youtubers make millions per year!Think twice before setting off.

#30     Jan 6, 2018