New Toronto Trader's Hookup -- Oct 27

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Oct 3, 2006.

1. If anyone is looking to share office space we have available cheap desk space for trading, we are not a prop firm, hedge fund etc, we are just retail traders sharing office space trading our own accounts, that were looking to get out of the house. The office is located by the airport 427 and 401 area. If you are interested please pm me:D

#11     Oct 17, 2006
  2. pbw

pbw

bump

#12     Oct 19, 2006
  3. pbw

pbw

So far we have seven confirmed attending. My investor friend may come by again --which makes it eight.

Would like to see more Toronto Traders come down -- 15 would be a nice number -- so hurry and and sign up --

Any topic for discussion is up for grab -- or even no topic and you just want to have a beer -- or just to network.

Forex, options, futures, hot stocks, the new hybird autotrading system, eminis, stratedgies, etc -- any topic is put on the table....

#13     Oct 20, 2006
  4. newbbee

newbbee

Interesting idea.
    How big is the office?
    How many people do you have?
    What is the cost?

#14     Oct 21, 2006
  5. pbw

pbw

We are close to ten persons for showing up. Anymore last straglers --send me a pm. Cheers.

#15     Oct 24, 2006
  6. pbw

pbw

Btw... here is the website for the Bedford Academy if anyone needs more information.

We will have a table with a sign ET Traders.
    Probably on the main floor.

Time is 7:00pm for meeting. Cheers.

http://www.thebedfordacademy.com/contact.htm

#16     Oct 24, 2006
  7. Hi, I'm new to this forum and I live in Toronto too. Is this invitation open to any person? I'm currently a university student and although I won't be attending this event, I'm very interested in future events like these. Let me know and thanks in advance!

#17     Oct 25, 2006
  8. Luke_P

Luke_P

A friend asked me to post that he is planning on attending as well.

#18     Oct 25, 2006
  9. pbw

pbw

Last minute info.

We have a table for 15 set up at the Lounge --which is on the main floor behind the bar.

So far we are up to 12 persons attending. We can take three more.

Time is 7:00pm. Cheers.

#19     Oct 25, 2006
  10. pbw

pbw

More last minute info -- Bedford Academy called me yesterday to say they had to move us from the Lounge Room to the Dining Room -- which is still on the main floor but in a different section.

Still have space for two more persons --send me a pm if interested to attend.

#20     Oct 26, 2006