New Toronto Trader's Hookup -- Oct 27

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Oct 3, 2006.

1. pbw

pbw

Hello, we are organizing our next Toronto Traders hook up meeting for Friday Oct. 27, 2006 at 7:00pm.

The meeting place will be same as last:

Bedford Academy
    36 Prince Arthur St -- near Avenue Rd and Bloor St.

Parking is available on the street or in the parking lot nearby.

If you are planning to attend, please reply to this thread so we can make proper reservation for tables.

It's best to reply before Oct 23 --the sooner the better. Those who reply after Oct 23, may have to be on a waiting list as Friday evenings are busy at this place and we may not be able to get extra seating.

Our last hook up had about 15 persons, and it would be great to again have a similar or more in number.

Any questions regarding the hook up can be pm'ed to me.

Look forward to meeting up other Toronto traders.

Cheers, Pbw.

2. pbw

pbw

bump

3. I'll be there. Please keep us updated.

4. pbw

pbw

bump

5. The Canadian Society of Technical Analysts (www.csta.org) is pleased to present the Toronto Technical Analysis Conference 2006. To be held Friday November 3rd and Saturday November 4th at the Ontario Club in downtown Toronto, this is a unique two day event presenting the latest developments and issues in technical analysis to traders and investment managers.

Friday features a special luncheon with key note speaker Mary Ann Bartels, Director of Global Equity Trading Research Strategy and Head of US Technical & Market Analysis, Merrill Lynch, New York.

There is no charge to attend Friday's activities but registration is required.

Saturday offers a full day of workshops featuring internationally distinguished speakers Larry Pesavento, Timothy Morge and Daniel Gramza. Saturday’s workshops require a registration fee. The CSTA is extending its member discount to Elite Trader users.

For full details and registration, visit: http://www.csta.org/index.php?categoryid=47

6. Babak

Babak

I'm in.

7. pbw

pbw

bump

8. Luke_P

Luke_P

I'll plan on attending too.

9. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sounds good...I'll be there

10. I will probably attend...

It's great that you guys are keeping this going...
    Bedford is a perfect location.

#10     Oct 16, 2006