New to Trading, What do you The Pros think?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by James3313, Mar 5, 2008.

1. First of, mad respect to those that trade for a living, millionaires, and every ambitious trader out there that is climbing his way to the top.

A little background.

I am 22 years old. I have been fascinated with the stock market now for a while and have been trading options for the past month now (yeah yeah not long enough I know). I've read so many books about the stock market yet have learned more about trading within the last month trading, then all those "gurus" could have ever written. Anyways, I am ready to make mistakes, as long as i learn from them, I am willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top (make at least 2 million), I am saving aggressively so I can trade properly.

Right now the market is brutal for someone like me, but I see it as perfect training ground. If I can survive in this market then I will be a better trader as a result. Am I right?

Anyways my take on the market. My portfolio is filled with apr08 calls of oil, metals, and gold. I would list my calls but don't want to come of as pump and dump (since this is my first post).

Any advice for me would be appreciated as well. Hope to stick around for a while and learn as much as I can in the process.

2. cold

cold

you will know sucess when you taste your own blood and fear

You don't want me to elaborate :eek:

3. Im no expert by any means, haven't even looked at a chart for a week or more.
    And i know squat about options.
    But your portfolio is what, heavy long calls, april, your saying you just bought record top calls across the board?
    It may work, but jeepers. Kinda long heavy.

4. MTE

MTE

Don't mistake a bull market for brains!