New to the forum

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by rtracer360, Feb 26, 2009.

1. WOW...

To date I have not had an issue.. But then again I am "spamming".. Your conclusion is, I must be "spamming" because I had something good to say.. Or that I am up.. Well before I was up, I was down 4600$.. When I have a negative comment about the co. I will post that too.. But that wouldnt matter anyway because this is really not a site to converse about trading.. RIGHT... Thx to all those more conerned that I am reppin for the co. Completely useless feedback from all of you.. Why bother even posting..

#21     Mar 2, 2009
  2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Don't.

#22     Mar 2, 2009

3. Exactly you idiot... Thats for you a-holes.. If you dont like what I posted get f-out...

#23     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Yep, I've heard some horror stories about them as well. Why anyone would want to trade with such an obscure shop with a bad rep is beyond me!

#24     Mar 3, 2009
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

<center>
    [​IMG]</center>

#25     Mar 3, 2009
  6. rcj

rcj

Here's tha best FX brokers for sure.

etoro.com
    RetailFX.com
    PrimeFX.com

Whenever i screw up my YM trading i alwayz go to these
    guys and make $$$. Very helpful too. Why one of em even
    offered to help me get my credit card limit jacked up so i could put more cash into my acct with them.

rj

#26     Mar 3, 2009

7. lol, just how many aliases have you got on this forum you weird fuck :D

#27     Mar 5, 2009
  8. You are spamming because of THIS:

<i>Just looking to see if anyone has heard of them. I have been reading on here for a few weeks and there are some horror stories with many brokers. Any feedback would be great. If you are looking for a decent broker I would recommend them to anyone. So far so good.. Thanks</i>

You claim to be worried and looking for other opinions about your broker, but at the same time will RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE???

You are one of the worst shills I have yet seen here

#28     Mar 6, 2009
  9. rcj

rcj

Looks like he(it) gave up when the shit started hitting him.
    There's 4 or 5 "interesting" google hits for that handle.
    What a moron. Cant wait for tha next one...:D

rj

#29     Mar 8, 2009