New to the forum

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by rtracer360, Feb 26, 2009.

1. I hope someone is getting this.. WOW.. What a welcome.. I am "shillin" for no one. I thought this was a forum to talk about forex brokers.. Apparently not.. I do not know, nor do I care who has come here saying anything. Other people have posted the same things with the same questions and no bullshit. Who do you people work for FXCM? Mad you didnt get my business... lol What a joke this place is.. You all act like you know something but really do not have a clue. Just an FYI for all you "haters". I am a contractor, I build houses a-holes. I could give a shit where any of you do your trading..
    Thought I would sign up to a forex forum and shoot the breeze with people doing the same, read peoples experiences and share mine, ideas etc... But believe me I will not recommend this forum to a damn soul. You have all treated me poorly with no respect, acting like I am trying to sell you something. When I am only trying to share info with others that may care..
    I dont know who you people are but I wish you would step foot on my jobsite, you would be "shilling" your teeth.. GOOD DAY :)

#11     Feb 28, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

Don't let the (crooked hanging) door...

#12     Feb 28, 2009

3. Funny the 800#'s are the same.. I was told they were an IB for FX Tech Trading.. See thats at least good info.. What exactly does this mean?? They are the same co. ? I spoke with FXCM and they could not offer me anything close to the spreads I am getting.. This is what I was looking for, INFO.. When I spoke to my broker with FX Trading he said that many clients from FXCM were going to FX Trading.. IDK.. Does this mean FX Trading is a scam broker?? Everybody else was to concerned that I work for them to give me any valuable info.. Thanks for the info, I am going to have to do some more digging apparently.. Time to pull a lilttle profit, hopefully it is not going to be a problem..

#13     Feb 28, 2009

4. Your funny... For a cross dressing, pencil pusher.. :)

Ivan are you getting this... lol

#14     Feb 28, 2009
  5. Now take off your wifes undies and bra, and go take care of your damn kids... Ill let you know when your wifes coming home..

#15     Feb 28, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

I hope you can build a house better than you can hurl an insult.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V7zbWNznbs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V7zbWNznbs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#16     Mar 1, 2009

7. Was trying to tell you in a funny way.. F-Off

#17     Mar 1, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

Oh! Then touché! I stand here injured by the use of your rapier-like wit!

#18     Mar 1, 2009
  9. Please do, I've been divorced for 4 years and if she's coming back I'm moving house pronto!

#19     Mar 2, 2009
  10. Spam. Avoid this company like the plague.

#20     Mar 2, 2009